Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 8 : The adventure

The adventure...

It all started when I was traveling through Ethiopia to Uganda for an international business meeting when my Jeep broke down. It stopped in a small town in Ethiopia. I decided to just stay the night there as my jeep was getting fixed so I could start back on my journey to my business meeting in the morning.
I decided to stop that night and get a room. I checked my bags into the hotel. I saw that the hotel had an upscale lounge in it and I decided to stop I to relax and have a drink after long day of traveling.
I put my bags in the room, changed my clothes and proceeded to the lounge. As I entered the lounge I can tell it was for people who had a lot of money, the ambiance was perfect. There were plush couches with designer odd shaped tables. The lounge was futuristic in design.
I walked over to the bar instead of a table sat down and ordered a drink. I then looked over to my left and saw the most beautiful woman that I could have ever seen in my life. She was wearing a white silk gown with silver accessories to match eating a snack and drinking a glass of wine.
She then walked up to me and ordered me a drink and a snack as well.
"Hey there lover boy she says as she sits next to me at the bar. "You look like you needed a drink and a snack." Actually I do and I am very tired. The bar tender lays the drink and snack down in front of me and another drink for her. We were having a pleasant conversation when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a guy say," What are you doing talking to my woman? I can tell you are not from this town because if you were you would have known this already." I turned around and stood up." Excuse me sure but I don't see a ring on the young woman's finger so she is actually a free agent. He drew back as if he was going to hit but I punched him first. Grabbed the woman by her hand and we dashed out of the lounge. By this time, all the men in bar as running after us. And her now ex-boyfriend kept yelling, "Get them !"As we were exiting the hotel I reached into my pants, lit and threw a stick of dynamite between the hotel doors. I ran to a car that was sitting across the street broke the window, jumped in the car, broke the steering column and started the car. "Hop in!!" I told the young woman. She then got into the passenger side. As I was driving off I saw her ex lover running after the car. It just do happened that he made it out of the hotel before it blew up. "Stop him he yelled, he has stolen my car too. As I drove away I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a man pull up beside him and he jumped in. They chased us until they ran into traffic as we sped through a red light and across train tracks right before the train was about to cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment