Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Marketing Mix: Promotion

Promoting a product is used in many different way. You can advertise a product  through different ways. The way I would promote my audience is through social media sites, billboards and television. I will also show my commercials to certain demographics that I want to use my products and will also tell others about it. "The promotion mix is the marketer’s bag of tools for communicating with customers and other stakeholders. All of these tools must be carefully coordinated under the concept of integrated marketing communications in order to deliver a clear and compelling message." page 377 Marketing: An Introduction Armstrong & Kotler.

When you promote it means:" activities that communicate the merits of the product and persuade target customers to buy it". page 54 Marketing: An Introduction Armstrong & Kotler. Promoting can be expensive and that is why using social media is actually cost the less. The more people click on or talk about your product the more you can get free publicity and get the name out there. With my product I plan on using Facebook and YouTube to make sure that when you click or search for certain things my product is recognize. I can even do like Jimmy Fallon and create my own media buzz by making a video that will get people talking about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment