Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Marketing Mix: Price

You have to have the right price for the right product. That is why I will be selling my snack Sophistique'  at $6. I want the price to be right for the product and want people to purchase it without breaking the bank. I have to affect the right market and my target audience. "It consists of the firm’s marketing mix, the set of marketing tools the firm uses to implement its marketing strategy". page 13 Marketing: An Introduction Armstrong & Kotler. 

Also you can get to consumers by making a product that offers quality, value, and with the right price you cant go wrong. Sophistique is being offered at $6 at exclusive upscale lounges,  bars and pubs across the country  so I can reach my audience the best way. Consumers not only want a great price but they want to feel important and making a consumer feel important along with the price adds to the value.
"Setting the right price is one of the marketer’s most difficult tasks. A host of factors come into play. But finding and implementing the right price strategy is critical to success." page 275 Marketing: An Introduction Armstrong & Kotler.

No comments:

Post a Comment